NOTE: While this query appears to be simple, it took some effort to create because of the complexity of the sablime database audit trails.
* This is an Oracle query used on a database that was extracted from
* the database for the ATandT Sablime source code management product.
* This query extracts the names of persons who no longer work for the
* company but who are Sablime users and have entries in the database.
* 20OCT1998 Jon Kettenhofen
SELECT M.Product, MG.generic, M.originator_id, M.mra_study_developer,
M.creator, MG.developer, M.mr_number, MG.mrg_status, M.mr_status
casdb.pts_master P, casdb.mr_generic MG, casdb.mr_master M
M.mr_number = MB.mr_number (+)
MG.mrg_status LIKE '%assigned%'
MG.mrg_status LIKE '%understudy%'
MG.mrg_status LIKE '%mra_study%'
P.pts_id = M.mra_study_developer
P.pts_id = M.originator_id
P.pts_id = MG.creator
P.pts_id = MB.developer
P.dept_id like '%_erminated%'
P.full_name like '%_erminated%'
ORDER BY product, creator, originator_id, developer, mr_number ASC;
kx Software Aesthetics
This web site is best viewed with FireFox, Chrome or Safari.